Team Total Grants
APPLICATIONS ARE NOW CLOSED FOR TEAM TOTAL 2018
Thank you to all the students who registered for Team Total 2018! We have received your applications and over the next few weeks the Jury will decide which projects will be selected to receive funding. Stay tuned for the announcement of the successful teams on 15 January 2018 and to have your say in the public vote for the Audience Appreciation Prize – coming in February 2018!
About Team Total
Student life is full of opportunities. Team Total funding gives students the chance to take their project to the top! Our grants have helped students with their studies, extra-curricular fun and humanitarian projects and enabled student associations and student chapters to organize a range of activities, from field trips to participating in international conferences.
In 2018, there were 4 different Team Total grant categories, with a total of €80,000 of funding for the selected projects:
• PUSH YOUR LIMITS – Funding to take part in a sporting competition, adventure challenge or cultural event
• INNOVATE – Support for student organizations with a passion for innovation and sustainable energy who want to bring a new idea to life
• MAKE IT BETTER – Funding for projects which aim to improve living standards in your community or another country
• DISCOVER – Support for geosciences and petroleum engineering student associations to complete study trips, to participate in international conferences or professional development activities.
- Applications open - 7 September 2017 (11:59 a.m. Greenwich Mean Time - GMT)
- Applications close - 17 November 2017 (11:59 a.m. GMT)
- Date of announcement of successful teams - 15 January 2018 (11:59 a.m. GMT)
- Public online vote opens - 1 February 2018 (11:59 a.m. GMT)
- Closing date of the public vote - 28 February 2018
- Announcement for Audience Appreciation Prize winners - 1 March 2018
How will the successful projects be selected?
- For the four grant categories, a Total Jury will select the projects to receive funding. Only the projects that have complied with the Terms and Conditions will be considered for the Jury review.
- There will be at least 1 successful project per category.
- After announcing the grant recipients, all the successful projects will be published on Total Campus website for a public vote.
- The project that receives most votes from each category will be awarded an Audience Appreciation Prize.
Frequently Asked Questions
Terms and Conditions
Previous editions of Team Total
Our grants have helped students with their studies, extra-curricular fun and humanitarian projects and enabled student associations and student chapters to organize a range of activities, from field trips to participation in international conferences.
In this section
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER!
Sign up now to get to know Total! From grants and scholarships, news of our educational activities and student challenges, the Total Campus newsletter is a great way be first to hear about highlights of our campus activities, worldwide events and exciting careers.