Team Total Grants
BRING YOUR STUDENT PROJECTS TO LIFE WITH A GRANT FROM TEAM TOTAL – APPLY NOW!
Student life is full of opportunities. Do you have a new project or challenge you want to launch? If so, Total Campus is giving you the chance to bring your projects to life with a grant from Team Total!
Applications are now open for #TeamTotal2018. Submit your proposal for funding to bring your student association project to life, for a share of €80,000! There are 4 different grant categories to choose from:
- PUSH YOUR LIMITS – Funding to take part in a sporting competition, adventure challenge or cultural event
- INNOVATE – Support for student organizations with a passion for innovation and / or sustainable energy who want to bring a new idea to life
- MAKE IT BETTER – Funding for projects which aim to improve living standards in your community or in another country
- DISCOVER – Support for geosciences and petroleum engineering student associations to complete study trips, to participate in international conferences or professional development activities.
How can I apply?
To be in with a chance to make your project happen, you must be part of a student organization and submit your application by 17 November 2017. We strongly encourage you to apply as early as possible.
Five simple steps to apply for a #TeamTotal2018 grant:
- Form a team and decide on a Team Leader.
- The Team Leader should register to create an account, and invite the others team members to complete the requested information.
- If you are not the Team Leader, please don’t create an account and wait to receive an invitation to complete your details.
- Using the login details that will be provided during registration, the Team Leader must ensure that all team members have completed the required information by clicking on the link they will receive by email.
- Attach any relevant additional information to support your application (up to 2 documents).
Remember, you can apply for more than one #TeamTotal2018 grant but you will need to complete an application form for each grant. Check out our Frequently Asked Questions to find out more, and don’t forget to read the Team Total grants criteria and Terms and Conditions before you submit your application.
- Applications open - 7 September 2017 (11:59 a.m. Greenwich Mean Time - GMT)
- Applications close - 17 November 2017 (11:59 a.m. GMT)
- Date of announcement of successful teams - 15 January 2018 (11:59 a.m. GMT)
- Public online vote opens - 1 February 2018 (11:59 a.m. GMT)
- Closing date of the public vote - 28 February 2018
- Announcement for Audience Appreciation Prize winners - 1 March 2018
How will the successful projects be selected?
- For the four grant categories, a Total Jury will select the projects to receive funding. Only the projects that have complied with the Terms and Conditions will be considered for the Jury review.
- There will be at least 1 successful project per category.
- After announcing the grant recipients, all the successful projects will be published on Total Campus website for a public vote.
- The project that receives most votes from each category will be awarded an Audience Appreciation Prize.
Frequently Asked Questions
Terms and Conditions
Previous editions of Team Total
Our grants have helped students with their studies, extra-curricular fun and humanitarian projects and enabled student associations and student chapters to organize a range of activities, from field trips to participation in international conferences.
In this section
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER!
Sign up now to get to know Total! From grants and scholarships, news of our educational activities and student challenges, the Total Campus newsletter is a great way be first to hear about highlights of our campus activities, worldwide events and exciting careers.