My Total Campus Challenge
Entries for the #MyTotalCampus2017 competition are now closed! Stay tuned for the announcement of the winning entries on Thursday 21 December.
Show us your campus life and win a drone! This year, we have shared our exciting activities around the world and now we invite you to do the same! In our #MyTotalCampus2017 challenge, we want to see your highlight of the year on campus. Will you share snaps of your fellow students, beautiful corners of your school, classroom activities, student challenges, field trips or an exciting moment in the lab or lecture hall? Use your camera to show the world why 2017 was a great year at your university or school.
Take a great photo, share your world and win a fantastic prize
A jury of Total representatives will be looking for the most creative and visually striking photos, short videos or GIFs that really capture a special moment in 2017 on your campus. Submit your entry with a short caption by 15 December.
The 9 top posts from around the world will be shared on the Total Campus website. The fantastic prize for the 3 winning entries is a drone equipped with a camera, so that you can keep capturing special moments. The 6 runners-up will receive goody bags.
Simple Steps to Enter
- Take a picture or record a short video / GIF (no longer than 60 seconds) to show the 2017 highlight on your campus
- Follow @TotalCampus on Facebook, Twitter and / or Instagram
- Share your picture / video via your Facebook, Twitter or Instagram account mentioning your university / school and the country where the photo was taken plus a short description of your entry
- Tag your entry with @TotalCampus and #MyTotalCampus2017
- Videos can be uploaded either directly on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram or via a third-party app like YouTube / Vimeo with a link in the post
- Make sure that you have permission from anyone featured in your photo or video, as we will share images across our channels
In this section
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER!
Sign up now to get to know Total! From grants and scholarships, news of our educational activities and student challenges, the Total Campus newsletter is a great way be first to hear about highlights of our campus activities, worldwide events and exciting careers.